Saturday, January 29, 2011

Painting Bathroom Cabinets

I finished painting the Jack and Jill bathroom cabinets white and I love it! I just need to find the right hardware for them.


I'm thinking something like this from the Martha Stewart collection at Home Depot



The room has definitely brightened up with the white cabinets. All that's left is to tile the floor.

Here's the project before, during, and after:






I followed the same steps as I did with my kitchen island but instead of sanding the cabinets I used liquid sandpaper. I followed that up with oil based primer and 3 coats of semi gloss crisp white paint. I also installed new chrome faucets to replace the single handle brushed nickle faucets. I found the faucets on clearance for $15.44 each at Lowes. That price blew me away that I had to ask a store associate if that price was for real. It was. Sold!

No comments:

Post a Comment